AlumniJoin As Alumni
BBIT Alumni Association has been formed on May 9, 2015 to foster a sense of belonging towards the college among the former students and enable them to carry forward the vision and mission of the college in their personal and professional lives as well as to create and make use of a network of alumni members who can contribute to the growth and development of the college as well as help create successful careers for the students.
Roles & Functions
- To build profiles of successful alumni of the college to serve as inspiration for the students and faculty.
- To build a database of all alumni members with their contact details and maintain a regular dialogue with them through emails or newsletters;
- To carry out an exit survey of the students for obtaining their feedback on their experiences, which can be used for carrying out continuous improvement in academic and administrative practices;
- To carry out an exit survey of teachers leaving the college for obtaining their feedback on their experiences, which can be used for carrying out continuous improvement in academic and administrative practices;
- To organize workshops/training programs which could benefit the alumni members in their life goals;
- To establish web interface pages in social media such as Face book, twitter, LinkedIn, google+, etc. to facilitate greater interaction among the alumni members and with the current faculty members.
Programs to be followed:
- Alumni General Body meeting on 31st July, 2016.
- In the college cultural fest we have received lot of participation from our Alumni Association
- Bengali Band “Ulto Shrot” performance led by Mr. Aquib Hayat of 2014-15.
- A Complete Alumni Football team of 12 members played a football tournament with our college’s current football team on the Sports Day during VERVE – 2016.
- A Networking site also has been created named bbit.almaconnect.com, where students of 2013, 2014, 2015 pass-outs are in regular contact and sharing their whereabouts.