Thanks For contacting us
RESEARCH & PUBLICATION
Prof. (Dr.) Bimal Kumar Datta
Computer Sc. & Engg. Department
|(1) B.Datta “ Transreceiver “ Design for wireless Local Area Network application at 60 GHz”, National Seminar on Information technology, Amaravati MP, India,1998,proc..
(2) B. Datta, A. Ray, S. Pal , D. Patranabis “A connectionist model for rainfall prediction ”, Neural, Parallel and Scientific Computations, vol. 17, pp. 47-58,2009.
(3) B. Datta, D. C. Patranabis, B. Dam, ”A connectionist model for temperature Prediction ”, National conference (E2NC-2010), Mankundu, Hooghly, April 3-4, 2010,Proc. pp.76-84.
(4) B. Datta, S. Pal, D. C. Patranabis , B. Dam, ”A mathematical model for the presentat ion of normal temperature ”, National Conference (NATCONIC-2011), Kolkata, January 6-7,2011, Proc. pp.70-75.
(5) B. Datta, D. C. Patranabis, B. Dam, R. Roychoudhury, A. Mondal, ”Retrieval of temperature of different altitudes of a pla ce using Neural network”, National Conference (NATCONIC-2011) Kolkata, January 6-7, 2011, Proc. pp. 124-129.
(6) B. Datta, S. Pal, D. C. Patranabis ,”Retrieval of temperature Profile at different altitudes of a place ”, National Conference (NATCONIC-2011), Kolkata, January 6-7, 2011, pp. 185-190.
(7) B. Datta, N. C. Deb, S. Pal, D. C. Patranabis, ”Instruments to probe the atmospheric parameters ”, National Conference ( NATCONIC-2011), January 6-7, 2011, Proc. pp. 55-56.
(8) B. Datta, S. Pal, R. Roychoudhury , ”Estimation of Solar Radiation at a particular place: comparative study between soft Computing and statistical approach ”, International Journal on Computer and Engineering (IJCSE), Chenai, August 8, 2011, Vol 3, pp 3027-3036.
(9) B. Datta, S. Mitra, ” Better prediction of humidity using neural network”, International Conference (ICADIWT 2011), Au gust 04-06, 2011, USA, Proc. pp 59-65.
(10) B. Datta, S. Mitra, ”A connectionist model for prediction of humidity using artificial neural network ”, Journal of Intelligent Computing, Vol .2, June 2011, pp. 96-106.
(11) A. Roy, S. Mukherjee, B. Datta, S. Pal, ”Prediction of atmospheric pressure at ground level using artificial neural network ”, International Journal of Research in Computer Science, Vol .3, (2013) pp. 11-18.
(12) B. Datta, S. Mitra, S. Pal, ”Estimation of Average Monthly Rainfall with neighborhood values: Comparative study between Softcomputing and statistical approach ", International Journal of Artificial Intelligence and soft Computing,Vol.4,No.4,2014,pp.302-317.
(13) S.Chatterjee ,B.Datta,S. Sen,N.Dey,N.Debnath,”Rainfall Prediction using Hybrid Neural Network approach”, International Conference January 29-31,2018 Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam. Technical sponsor: IEEE,Proc.pp 67-72
(14) B. Datta, S. Mitra ,”Short term Prediction of Evaporation at a Particular Place using Artificial Neural Networks”, International Conference on Artificial Intelligence (AICAI’2019) ,Technical Sponsor :IEEE, Amity University Dubai (accepted)
(15) Sankhadeep Chatterjee, Bimal Datta, Soumya Sen, Soumya Sen, Narayan C. Debnath (2018) Rainfall prediction using hybrid neural network approach DOI:10.1109/SIGTELCOM.2018.8325807, Conference: 2018 2nd International Conference on Recent dvances in Signal Processing, Telecommunications & Computing (SigTelCom).
(16) Bimal Datta, Susanta Mitra (2019), Short term prediction of evaporation at a particular place using artificial neural network, 978-1-5386-9346-9/19